Monday, December 26, 2011

Epic Fail

like the emails you get with the pictures and the subject line says "Fail". I have no-one to blame but myself and over summer I've put back on what I've lost BUT over the last couple of weeks I've lost a couple of kilos, with all the running around, late night shopping and working longer hours at work. So maybe half a "Fail"..lol

I really can see the funny side of things but at the end of the day I can't keep going down this road, I always say this time will be different but it will only ever be different if I'm different.

1 comment:

  1. Glenz, everyone goes up and down, all the time. This is a long term process. As long as I am lighter than what I was at this time last year I am happy. I will be back on the workout and I know I can do it and will get back to where and I was and better.
    We can do this together my friend and encourage each other in all that we do.
    Take heart and keep going, you are on the right path, you just took a little detour and now you can get back to where you were, you know you can do it this time.

    Take care and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete