Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week One

Week one has come and gone. I must say I'm feeling a whole heap better, I'm not constantly feeling bloated or like I wanna throw up because I stuffed myself silly.

I still have my cravings - chocolate and chips and pretty much anything salty, which goes into overdrive when it's that time of the month....grr!!!

I tend to eat rubbish when I'm tired - another trigger.

I noticed when I don't take my water bottle, I will buy a fizzy drink instead - which is a complete waste of money. I drink more water then I drink coke zero these days

I eat breakfast, skip lunch which isn't good and then dinner which I try and eat early in the day and of late I haven't had the last cuppa and bikkie just before going to bed. I know doing this is bad but it became a very bad habit and one I'm still working on quiting.

I don't particularly like exercising these days mainly because of the way I feel after but I understand it's a necessary. So instead I try and get out and do things in the garden, weeding, making improvements building up a bit of a sweat. But with the weather improving you just never know - I may and it's not a promise go for a walk...lol.

I've managed to keep writing in my smash book about what's happening foodwise - woop, woop. I was so sure I would have given up by now.

Week two here I come - what you got in store for me

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work!!!
    One week at a time is great. All the week's effort's will soon start to make a noticeable difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep - I agree, you will start noticing a difference. I started my weight loss by first giving up the biscuits with my cuppas during the day, then gave up chippies/lollies/chocolate...baby steps first batman!

    ReplyDelete