Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Junk Journal


I created this journal because I'm sick of being FAT. I try and laugh it off but i'm really not happy, I don't know too many FAT people who are completely happy physically. You just can't do stuff, some things just seem to take sooo much more effort - grrrr!!!

I want to be able to put on a pair of shorts and not have to readjust them a thousand times while out. I don't want to have to go to the next size up and the fact that I can go out and buy the next size up is no incentive AT ALL!! I want to be able to buy a top that falls over my bum and not sit on it so I have to keep pulling it down ....can I hear an AMEN!!

I don't want to have to suck my guts in when sitting at Fast food places with fixed seating - ya'll know what I mean...lol. I pretty much put back on what I had taken so long to take off...grrr!!!

Now back to the why I created my junk journal. As you've probably guessed its about my journey to a better healthier me. I didn't want to make it a year long thing which I would probably lose interest in by the second day. I wanted to do it over a couple of months, taking it day by day, adding snippets of what is going on in my head and maybe getting some insight on the why I eat what I eat and when I eat.

Hope you stick around for a few laughs and a lot of tears.

3 comments:

  1. you go girl - I'm right behind ya, helping you by ripping the choccie cupcake out of your hands, and sacrificing myself by eating it for ya!

    The album is great by the way - loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks buddy, but you gotta be pretty quick to "rip" anything out of my hands...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go for it Glennz. I know exactly what you are saying, been there, said that and still do.
    Good luck I know you can do this. I will be following your journey cheering from the background xxooxx

    ReplyDelete