Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rotorua - Scrapbook Haul


I'm never one to let Sport get in the way of scrapbooking shopping...muhahahaha!

1st Stop - The $2 shop by the Warehouse, scored me some bargains here, they had large felt alphabet sets; A-M and N-Z for $2.50 so of course I had to get one of each colour they had in stock. Along with some fancy, smanshy transfer alphabet stickers and a sheet of rub on's.

Warehouse had nothing but I did buy some gold tip scissors that I had been eyeing up in Auckland.

2nd Stop - Then round the corner to Warehouse Stationery - Got some ribbons and 2 Designer chipboard sets.

3rd Stop - Kraft Korner, got some $1.00 paper from the sale rack. N-Z felt alpha in black that the $2 shop didn't have.

4th Stop - Spotlight, this store is super clean and the staff are very friendly. I went down the scrapbook aisle first and found a chipboard alphabet set - cheap as. Then to the bargain section where I found some really good bargains, I was being selective with my purchases and thought... okay that's it, off to the counter BUT when she said $8.00!!! I thought WTF to which she replied all orange stickers are 50% off, it was like she read my mind "did you want me to put these aside while you go back"....HELL YEAH, even after I came back it was only $28.00 and I had a bag full

I think I did pretty well - I don't think I spent more than $120.00 all up. Which is pretty good cause last time I spent almost $200 just in spotlight alone, mainly because I brought bind it all accessories

Thanks Rotorua - it was a pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment