Sunday, April 18, 2010

baking take home pack


My niece Kavell and her daughter Haylen were up for the last week of the holidays and it goes without saying a "take home pack" is a must. I made her some coconut jam slice, it looks just like Louise slice.

It was the first time I had ever made it and it turned out pretty good, if I was to do it over again I'd probably cut back on the base as it was quite thick. I hope to make it again this week as it went down a real treat with Al - but then again anything I bake goes down a treat with Al...lol.

The recipe is from the lastest "recipe" magazine

Ps I also made some chocolate crunch for her to take home, but was really funny; after I left her to get on with her packing I'd forgotten to give her something - guess who had their mouth wide open ready to take a bite with a "busted" look on her face...hahahaha!! In her defence she did say she had to do a taste test first.

No comments:

Post a Comment