Monday, March 29, 2010

Cake Stall baking Part2

I asked my nephew how did sales on my afgans go...he started out with a very thoughtful look on his face and said there were only 3 left. What the heck does that mean - didnt they sell out like I expected them too. He then went on to explain that this year they only had three tables and could only pick two things to buy which he said was a bit slack. Last year they had heaps more more home baking for sale - well it's the sign of the times really, I said they may have done it differently this year so everyone had a chance to buy something.

1 comment:

  1. Jayden's school does the same - limit of 2 per person, so everyone gets a fair shot at the much smaller amount of baking than previous years. Then, if there is any leftover after everyone has been, they can go back for more.

    ReplyDelete