Thursday, March 4, 2010

What have you done lately?

After reading the comments I have followed some very sound advice and moved no. 8 to no.1.

Not a heck of alot but here is the "To do list" so far:

8. Take better care of myself
1. Make tomato chutney
2. Clean up the garden before the colder weather sets in
3. Design and print personal business cards
4. Organise mini albums from trips, special events from the past few years
5. More baking and experimenting
6. Take photo's of last years layouts and add them to my blog
7. Make and sell bracelets
9. Make myself some new clothes for winter
10. Dye my hair
11. Make more jean bags

Anyone got any panadol I've now got a headache

3 comments:

  1. Move number 8 up to number one then the other 10 will come a lot easier!!! What are jean bags?? Good luck with it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to taste test all the number 5's at camp lol and I can do better than Panadol.... I have morphine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gypsy re number 8. And I have some blank A4 sheets of business cards ready for printing if you need some. Let me know. xxxx

    ReplyDelete