Monday, November 9, 2009

$20.00 bargin


Son no.2 school shoes had hole in the bottom so off to the good old "shoe warehouse" or as I still call it "no.1 shoe bar" some habits are hard to break.

I spied these lovely ladies in the CLEARANCE aisle way down the back end of the store, woo hoo croc heaven. I know some if not most peeps don't like them but I swear by them, they are so, so comfy and so comfy, did I say comfy..lol.

I was only going to buy 2 but as they had a special sticker on them which meant buy 2 get 1 free - awesome. These used to retail at $50.00 when they first came out and then $29.95 and then $10.00 each - "why would you go anywhere else" (ref: The Castle - movie)

I was a bit worried about the size(10) but when I matched them up to my lilac size 9's there is very little difference - phew, but I would have worn them anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment