Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 - Bucket List

Since turning 40 a couple of years ago - recently I've had lots of OMG moments where I could see myself sitting in a chair with a crocheted lap blanket staring out a window thinking, where did the time go.

Sooooooooooooooo to that end this year for me is one of action or at the very least the start of some action and I've created a Bucket list - like the movie, but no I'm not dying anytime soon. I want to have one of those lives like the male character in the movie "Death becomes her" - a must see you haven't. I won't go into the plot - would take longer than the time it would take for you to watch it.

A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die or in my case a list of things I want to achieve in 2011. Thats's why I said "I'm not dying anytime soon - paragraph two.

I'm not sure how much of the list I will get done by the end of the year OR which order it will be done in. I may add things or take things off, it will be a work in progress.

What is on my Bucket List?
* Sowing a Winter garden - been meaning to but never got round to it
* Clearing the back section or my new orchard with dwarf fruit trees - I want Aiko and any grandchildren to experiencing the joy of picking and eating fruit straight from the tree.
* Total make over of the area leading to my front door.
* Making my own cheese
* Making more jams, relishes and preserves
* Make my own butter
* De-cluttering - this will be forever on the list
* Reduce debt
* Get to Vegas not Rotovegas Las Vegas - U.S.A
* Get more paid photography work

No comments:

Post a Comment