Thursday, October 15, 2009

This week in review

Monday - family funeral, I was asked to take a family portrait of immediate and extended family. I might just have to hide my camera from now on or leave it at home - but what are my chances of actually doing that.............NONE
Tuesday - Went to visit Aiko, she is so smiley now but still dread changing those pooey nappies
Wednesday - I entered a competition at work "what is your passion" I sent a photo of my latest scrapbook layout of my famous chocolate crunch. Coaches and Managers meeting for Auckland United Softball Club later that evening.
Thursday - Al and I went to pick up our brother in law from the Airport, he's up from Wellie for a Church Assembly. Another visit to see Aiko..still hating those pooey nappies...lol. Facebook and then bed.
Friday - Hope to go to a family evening organised by work, Supernatural and Smallville are must viewing on TV
Saturday - Niue Day Celebration at New Lynn Community Centre come along if your out that way I'll be the one collecting the stall holders money with clip board and reciept book at the ready. Might have time to do some grocery shopping as well afterwards.
Sunday - hope to do a bit of sewing, paperwork for the softball team and some relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment