Saturday, October 17, 2009

Niue Day





Was a huge success this year...heaps of people, stalls and singing and dancing. I didn't take as many photo's as last year, but is all good. As usually I spent all my profits($5) on food, cupcakes and pineapple pie...yummmm!!!!

The day started off with a prayer, speeches from founding NAC members, current NAC members and raising of the Niue and New Zealand flag, a couple of years ago Phoenix and his friend had this great honour.

There is a lot of work that goes on in the background to make this day a success and I hope to be part of that success in coming years and perhaps look at encouraging others to continue with this good work.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching my parents sing and dance and truely enjoy the day's celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment