Friday, July 30, 2010

Me myself and the family

Of late I've been sick off an on for the past 2 months. Like others I've been hit with a chest infection, my synuses have flared up twice and now a sore throat as well as having to dealing with coughing fits etc...blah blah blah. I feel like an old woman talking about my aliments to anyone who will listen...lol. I been to the doc's AGAIN for my fourth lot of antibiotics and I'm desperately hoping this will be the end of it.

My poor family haven't faired any better - hubby has had a chest infection, Child 1 has been sick and Child 2 has been in hospital with pnuemonia(?).

So...to all you out there that have been sick - my prayers are with you and I hope you feel better soon.

I won't say I'm looking forward to summer just yet as they bring on a whole another set of problems - hayfever, asthma and migraines.

No comments:

Post a Comment