Sunday, May 23, 2010

Banana Walnut Loaf


I had brought a bag of over ripe banana's to do some baking with but they just seem to sit on the bench for what seemed a very long time. I asked DH to peel them for me, which he did and then they seem to sit in the fridge for a very long time.

Last night I mashed them up with my electric mixing stick and put them back in the fridge, but this time I couldn't let them sit in the fridge for what would seem a very long time.

Sooooo tonight I made something I had never made before - Banana Walnut Loaf....talk about super moist and super yum.

If you want the recipe it's the Nz Woman Weekly one, super easy to follow, check out the link
http://www.nzwomansweekly.co.nz/food/recipes/banana-loaf/story/3796815/

1 comment:

  1. Yummy. The whole family has been eating the loaf you left behind - thanks!

    ReplyDelete