Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baking baking baking

I started my fundraising baking at work again and my co-workers certaintly missed the home baking. This week I made crunch - the one that was suppose to be for camp..sorry gals and banana, choc chip and blueberry muffins....yummm!!!

I made small muffins at $1.00 each and peeps brought them in bulk I sold out before 10am, now you may say I could have sold them for a lot more but by keeping my prices low I get repeat business, take home empty containers and money in my pocket - chi ching...

I going to adding some savoury items as the weather gets colder such as savoury muffins made with soup mixes(needs a bit of work) scones - will have to get up early to make them on the day and perhaps bacon and egg pie - thinks like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment