Monday, December 7, 2009

Baking Challenge 6 - Rolled oats and choc chip cookies


This is my good friend and fellow scrapbooking sister recipe. The first time I tasted these yummy morsels was at scrapbook camp and I must say I did have more than my fair share...burp. So I was very happy when she kindly emailed me the recipe.

As those who know me know I don't do things by half and doubled the recipe which in hindsight I shouldn't have done, but they did turn out yum. I probably put to much in them eg...chop chips, white choc chips, dairy milk choc chunks and chopped walnuts as this made them hard to roll into balls and flatten, I thought I had a total disaster on my hands.

This time I did get a photo of them before they were gobbled up by family, but I definately will be making these again, and again, and again.

1 comment: